Thursday, October 4, 2007

WOWOW

So amazing, the repsonses to the Porter Project. I am moved, really. Shawna got hooked UP with GFG...that's Gear for Good..they have never worked in Africa before and are happy to do so...so now it is just a matter of getting this stuff here. We are going to need more visitors!!! Shawna can you post their website in my comments? Want to give them props! Also...Shawna will be guest bloggin while she is here...two weeks girrrrrrllllllllllll.
I am scrambling today to rebook our trip in a week. Seems our reservation was "lost" ug...thus us travel in a 3rd world country...so i'll keep you posted as to where we will be.
I've gotten a few evites for different events for GAA in the states...Jamie(who is climbing in Dec is having a drinking fest...30 bucks all you can drink, she is young) Then Scott Zinober and Eric Hess are haivng their 3rd annual Halloween Fest in NYC...I was there last year and it was WILD!!!!!!!! Not to be missed if you are in town!
So keep up the good work everyone...it's really really working...hope all the climbers have started to think about fundraising....if you need any ideas let me know..
LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!
Sarah

No comments: