Friday, October 5, 2007

Wood-Prince Girls Racking up the Elephants

Again I need to preface this blog entry that I do brag about my kids....I know it is frowned upon but I have many excuses 1) it's fun 2) I can 3) single parent...gotta tell someone!!!
OK...so Nell got another Eddy the Elephant today!! This time it was for the efforts she showed towards the class presentation they gave in assembly today. She made several wolf masks for herself and the other wolfs...they were super cute and stuck on with tape....funny. The presentation was a kick off of sorts to their new unit on animals...what a place to study this, uh? Pearl was beaming for Nell....love that.
So another week under our belt with growth and success. Almost finished with the "kookoo" coop. We need more wood which is usually found by Mapenduzi just around in the area...lots of recycling here...love it.
Just got an email from Tom the director of Global Alliance and I am to meet with Cathleen Falsani and her husband Maurice on Tuesday...they were the winners of the raffle for the two week trip here. Cathleen is the Religion writer for the SunTimes and Maurice writes for the Tribune...I look forward to meeting with them. This is their first trip here....so I will like to hear their impressions...perhaps they will write about their trips...let's hope so for Global Alliance promotion!!!
Love to you all!!!
Peace..
Sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are posting their own blog in addition to an article in the Sun Times on Friday the 5th (complete w/ plug for GAA). Their blog has video entries (hint, hint).
Article Link: http://www.suntimes.com/news/falsani/589572,CST-NWS-fals05.article
Blog Link:
http://falsani.blogspot.com/

the Tubbs