Monday, October 1, 2007

Porter Info

Thanks for all the ideas and responses to our Porter Project..glad to see the excitement that I feel about it resonates with all of you. I am going to put together a list this week of all the students, their genders, and sizes. Anyone interested in perhaps adopting a porter in terms of gear can contact the Global Alliance office in Chicago globalallianceafrica.org or Shawna at elleonwheels@mac.com I can also let you know by the end of the week when exactly their training trip will be taking place. I know of 4 people coming before the 15th of November and then the first GAA climb of the season starts in late Dec. It's pretty darn expensive to ship packages here, so better to burden those traveling with the promise that I will pick them up at the airport here!!! Josh you got any ESPN stuff sitting around in a closet?
Or I can see them all wearing Baked in Boulder hats???? Think about it....and most of all THANK YOU!!!!
Love and Peace....
Sarah

No comments: