Thursday, February 7, 2008

Snow and Spelling

First a shout out to all my misspelled words...I type fast and usually never edit...similar to how I live my life...I could use a full time editor....anyone intersted in the position???
Anyway...so I just wrote my group about how the snow on Kili had been going away and then BAM...it's now covered. Yesterday I drove to Arusha and noticed Mt. Meru has also gotten snow (very very uncommon) the second highest portion of Kili...Mwenzi...snow...ug.
I am hoping the unseasonable rain we have gotten of late is almost over as we start climbing Monday. They are mostly traveling from Chicago which I hear has gotten its fair share of snow...
Soon on this page there will commence a bloggins smackdown...in one corner we have Josh...who is a Google exectuive...in the other we have Eric who is a high powered attorney...I doubt they will have misspellings...should prove for some interesting reading while i am away....best to all of you and more when I return on the 23rd!!!
Love and Peace,
Sarah
PS...positive energy our way as we do a Valentine's day summit!!!! LOVE

No comments: