Friday, March 7, 2008

Blog Unrest

First...all....please check out thatskeen.blogspot.com for my friend Sara Wright's reactions to her time here visiting us! She even has pics!
Second....negative comment-er....why? I don't get it....
My mom left tonight...sad to see her go. She has been so open and wonderful this month...we has a great time. Sara leaves early a.m. I am doing my level best to get her to stay!!!
I need to refocus on work and my job here. I am looking forward to getting our next few trips organized. There is a GREAT yoga trip coming in Sept. for anyone interested in a yoga/climb experience. Karen Conter will be leading this trip....she is a smiley positive wonderful human. She would be very fun and inspirational. I think the yoga climb combo will be a great one....more details of that trip coming!
Love to all more later this slow weekend...promise.
Love and Peace
Sarah

No comments: