Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Shawna's Blog

Ok so THIS ONE is trying to outdo me too!!! But for your benefit and viewing pleasures she's got photos...
While I am getting a bit of blogging fatigue, I think I'll give you all the link to hers for the next few weeks...but stay tuned, I'm flakey we all know that. I forgot to tell you all that while driving in Malindi (coastal town off of Kenya) I saw a woman wearing a Chicago Park District T-shirt? How did that get there????
Shawna's blog is girlsinafrica.blogspot.com
ENJOY.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, So I checked out your friend's blog and I have to admit, the pictures were pretty cool. But the best was that she has a picture of Nell and Pearl! Hoping all is well. I am truly enjoying the adventure - albeit vicariously. Other news is that the Colorado Rockies are in the world series. They are playing the Boston Red Sox and the first game is tonight. Lots of Love, kimzim