Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Falsani blogging smackdown

Ok....this Cathleen Falsani character is trying to make me look bad...here I was over here in Tanzania feeling all proud of my little blog...the consistency, slight humor, somewhat informative....then THIS ONE comes over with her fancy schmancy Mac and little teeny tiny microphone. Humph.....oh did I mention the smart, very warm seeming, husband joining her...or perhaps celebrating their tenth anniversary on a private island off Zanzibar....WELL...I never.
As Debra Pickett said about Ann..."wanted to hate her" but she quickly drew me in with her Chicago comparisons (she compared the slums of Nairobi at night to Halsted street and it worked coming from her), things being the size of Grant Park....sheesh. She got me. I like her.
You have to check out her blog. falsani.blogspot.com called cleverly of course..."the dude abides'. She's got video clips (of course she does) and great pictures ( naturally).
Today was great....went to Arusha to meet her and maurice.....got our plane tickets secured (finally) to Kenya....crap....there goes the power....I bet Falsani brought a generator!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Love you! Have a wonderful time with the girls in Kenya this weekend.

XO
GG

Anonymous said...

If falsani is a redhead too you have lost me... but if not, you will always be the only one we get our Tanzania 411 from sista!

Hope all is well.

Miss Piera and I send the best to you and the gals.

Jose